Thursday, May 14, 2015

20 days left.

I leave for the MTC in 20 days and that seems absolutely crazy to me. But, I seriously cannot wait to go. I've been thinking and dreaming about this time of my life for years now and I'm so excited that I'm finally getting to live it.

The past week, I've really been studying the Book of Mormon in more depth than I have done in the past and it has been the coolest thing ever for me. Our Heavenly Father has a beautiful plan for all of us and for His Earth. Everything from the time of Adam and Eve to the prophet Abraham in Old Testament times to Joseph Smith restoring the full gospel to now has ALL been a part of His plan. That fascinates me so much and I love learning more about the little details of His plan by reading and studying the Book of Mormon and by comparing its chapters to chapters in the Bible. 


I am so grateful for having the knowledge that I have gained by reading the Book of Mormon and studying it and the Bible. It has blessed my life immensely. It has made me so so happy and has given me a perspective on life full of hope and optimism.

If you want to learn more about what The Book of Mormon is all about, click here. Or watch this video:   (or both ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment