Monday, April 18, 2016

SISTER DRAPER COMING TO THE M.I.M.!



Anyways, the rest of this week, we unfortunately had to drop a few investigators. Which is so sad! Our investigator, Liz, that I mentioned last week I think, isn't really interested in learning too much more, which broke our heart! I learned the importance of testimony as I was in her lesson and how valuable our personal testimonies are to our lives. Please remember that family and friends. Those precious truths that you know to be true are the most valuable things you own. Nothing should come before strengthening your testimony of the Savior and His gospel and everything you do should be protecting that. I have kept thinking of what Christ said in Matthew 7:6, "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you."
My "pearls" is my testimony of my Savior and His gospel. I know that everything I am teaching to others is true. This gospel has given me so much peace and happiness in my life that I know it comes from a loving Heavenly Father to His children.

Here is a picture with Liz and Hannah from the other night with downtown in the back :)



I love you all so much! I love hearing from you all. Don't forget to pray and read from the Book of Mormon! :) it will change you life!

Sister MorganYes! You heard that right!!! Isn't that just crazy?! It doesn't even
seem real yet!! So yes, shout out to Rachel for getting called to the
best mission in the world, the M.I.M. :) the adventures continue!!!!!

Anyways, so this week was in an interesting one! We went on exchange
with the sisters in Sedalia which was awesome. I went with Sister
Rollins. This girl is seriously the perfect model sister missionary. I
learned SOOO much from her. She is so diligent and completely focused
on the work. She is such an example to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment