Tuesday, December 27, 2016

I cannot say the smallest part which I feel ❤️

Where did the time go?!  Before I try to write down some of my thoughts and feelings for this week, I want to share a scripture with you all because I am still a missionary :) and because my companion showed me this scripture yesterday.'

Having many things to write unto you, would not write with paper and ink: but trust to come unto you, and speak face to face, that our joy may be full. (2 John 1:12)

I still cannot believe that that will actually be happening soon and as Joseph Smith said while he was in the Liberty Jail, "I cannot say the smallest part which I feel"

I have just loved being a missionary. I am so grateful for this experience that Heavenly Father gave me to come to know Him better. It all feels like a dream to me right now.. entering the MTC and having no clue what it was like to be away from my family for this long and leaving everything behind and still having dreams of what I wish I could post on Instagram (oops!) and then almost 19 months later having had the most spiritual experiences ever. Saying goodbye is going to be the hardest thing I have ever done and already is the hardest thing ever. We went over to the Russells last night to say goodbye and to have a short lesson and my heart literally broke. I am going to miss that family so much and all the people out here. I have met the most amazing people here. 

My heart hurts just thinking about what else to say in this email. I just want all of you to know how much our Heavenly Father loves all of us. I have felt His love for me so strongly throughout my mission as I have lived His gospel. He is always there for us and has a plan for all of us. I have seen that so much in my mission. I know that the experiences He gave me were needed for me. The companions I served with, the areas I served in, the members I met, the doors I knocked, the presentations I took at the Visitors Center and the Historic Liberty Jail, all of it. I know He was involved in the details of it all. 

I know that that love doesn't end when we take off the name tag though. I am grateful for the time I've had to wear the tag and for during that time the testimony that has been strengthened within me of my Savior Jesus Christ. I love Him and will serve Him throughout my life because what He has done for me. That is the most important thing I will bring with me when coming home. I know He lives and I know that He loves. There was no other good enough that could unlock the gate of heaven to let us in. 

Well that scripture in John really about sums it up. I can't put my thoughts and feelings into words right now and probably never will be able to. But that's okay :) 

I love you all so much, especially my dear family. You have no idea how much I have missed you all out here in Missouri. I am grateful we got to cheat a little bit back in May for the wedding but I want you all to know how grateful I am for you. I have been praying for you all constantly and I have been lifted and strengthened from your prayers and your love. I know that our Father in Heaven has been watching out for you all which I am so grateful for but I am excited to be able to see you all soon too. Families are so important in our Father's Plan and I have been able to feel that. He wants us to all be together forever and I know, especially now, how beautiful that part of the plan really is. We have to do everything while we are here now to make that possible. That is the goal. 

Until Friday, all of my love, 
Sister Morgan ❤️

My homecoming will be this Sunday, January 1st at 11am at 
7800 West Alta Dr. 
Las Vegas, NV 89145
I would love to see you all there. There will be a small get together at our house afterwards too :)

Pictures:
Sister Draper and I ❤️❤️ ((going to be one of the hardest goodbyes))
Christmas ugly sweater cookie decorating with Tami
We were angels in the VC nativity on Christmas Eve :)
The beloved Russell family ❤️❤️ I am so grateful for this family. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment