Saturday, February 14, 2015

Temple - 2.13.15

I went through the St. George temple on February 13, 2015.  It was such a special day for me.  My mom and stepdad were able to come up from Vegas for it along with my sweet aunt and uncle.  Also, so grateful that my sister was able to be there with on that very special day.





I am so grateful for the covenants I was able to make in the temple that morning.  The blessings of the temple are so incredible and I feel so blessed to have been able to receive my endowments this morning.

The St. George Temple is beyond gorgeous.  To learn more about why Mormons build temples like this one all around the world, click here.

My sweet mommy.  She is the best. 

I can't even say how glad I am that Mike was able to be there for me.  He came all the way from Alaska!

My beautiful sissy and I. She is such an amazing example to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment