Monday, November 14, 2016

Veterans Day service!!





Sister MorganHello family!

Well on Thursday I start my last transfer out here in Missouri, which
is so so sad. Also sad because Sister Baggett is leaving me!! I'm
going to miss her so much!

This week went by SO FAST! So many amazing things happened also!

The best part of the week was working with Bruce for the Veterans Day
service project! Sister Beers organized this amazing project for us
and him. He ended up speaking to the youth on mutual night and shared
some of his experiences in Iraq with them and then we all put cookies
into little boxes that kids in the Ward decorated for FHE earlier that
week. All the boxes we made got passed out within 15 minutes at Texas
Roadhouse on Friday. I just love this Ward so much and how they serve
others. It is incredible.

On Friday we went to FMTM at the visitors center because Sister Vest
gave a training there. All the departing missionaries gave a training
as well. It was one of the most spiritual meetings I have been to.

We are going to the Russell's tomorrow and tomorrow night we get
transfer calls so I may find out who my next companion will be!

Sorry I don't have much else to write this week! I'll write more next
pday though!

I love you all!
Sister Morgan

Pictures:
- our friends, Tami, Bruce, and some of the scouts!
- after FMTM at the VC!
- weekly stalker picture of Sister Draper
- my baby Sister Flake came into the jail this week with this super
cute skirt that a member made her... so I made her let me try it on :)
haha
- the Nielson's in our Ward!
- pday lunch with our favorite sisters! They had to say goodbye to
Sister Baggett 😢

0 comments:

Post a Comment