Tuesday, September 8, 2015

What is your foundation built on?

Hello everyone!

I don't have too much to say this week. I just wanted to let you all
know that I love you so much. Thank you so much for being you.

I promise you all that Heavenly Father has a plan for each and every
one of us. I can't tell you how much of a comfort this has been for me
throughout my whole like and especially on my mission.

Know that your Heavenly Father loves you and the trials that you are
going through right now are but a small moment in the eternities. And
guess what? We are eternal beings. We have eternity. Don't get
discouraged. There is ALWAYS going to be room to progress, to grow, to
change. What a blessing that is. We can get through anything IF we
build our foundation on the important things. That is "upon the Rock
of our Redeemer, who is Christ the Son of God, that ye must build your
foundation" (Helaman 5:12). Every single person needs to have this
foundation. We all need to have our own testimonies of this gospel and
of our Savior. It is so essential, so important, and so vital. I can't
express this to you all more clearly. Do not let worldly distractions
get in the way of the things that matter most... Our relationship with
our Savior.

I love you so much. I hope that your weeks are going well, and that
byu is as good as ever. Independence wishes you all well.

This work is so amazing. I am so grateful for this opportunity that I
have to strengthen my relationship with my Savior. I couldn't have
asked for any other blessing. And when the times get tough and
discouragement sets in, what a comfort it is to be able to know that
there is a loving Father in Heaven who is looking out for me, my loved
ones, our investigators, and most importantly, everyone.

I love you all so much.

Sister Morgan

0 comments:

Post a Comment