Monday, November 2, 2015

Happy late Halloween everyone!

Happy Halloween everyone!! Do you like our costumes?! He he 



Long time no see!! This (half) week has been so good, especially for my companion and I. I can't even begin to tell you (again) how our Heavenly Father answers our prayers. It is incredible.   I am so grateful for all the miracles that I get to see out her on a mission. It is truly the best thing in the world to get to see other peoples' lives change because of this gospel. 

These past two weeks we have been teaching this guy named Michael. He is so incredible. We were out contacting a potential in an apartment complex a couple weeks ago when we felt prompted to go tract the 4 apartments next door. We did, and the very last of the 4 was Michael. We taught him Saturday afternoon for the second time. He is so genuine and honest. He is one our favorite people to teach. This past lesson, he told of us of how he has been praying to God to find some direction and that very same day was the day that we knocked on his door. He has started reading the Book of Mormon and has loved the parts that he has read. 🙌🏻 it seriously makes me so happy. I absolutely love the hours of study that we get in the mornings to read and study from the a Book of Mormon. It truly is revelation from God for us living in these latter days. I love the Book of Mormon. I love the comfort that I receive when reading that scripture that changes my day or helps me through the hard times that I am having or answers the question that I had. It's the best. 

Last Thursday we went to our Ward trunk or treat party and we were so pleasantly surprised when one of the less actives we are working with walked in the door. Sister Flake and I walked into the church and the first thing she said was, "aww man! We should have invited the Putmans!" And then 30 minutes later, cute little Marisol runs up to us to give us a hug. She is adorable. Every time we are in her neighborhood she runs up to us, gives us a high and then asks to watch a video on our iPads. Ha. 



Don't have too much else to say, but here are some pictures! 

Saturday morning we had our Willis transfer breakfast! Halloween edition! 



Halloween was awesome for Sister Flake and I. We had a full proselyting day, which is always the best. We started our day by making some cupcakes for a part member family we are trying to start teaching and for one of our investigators on date. 

image2.JPG

 We went out for lunch at chick fil a with Pauline :) 



Oh yeah... And we also went to chick fil a today for PDAY. Ha. 

image5.JPG

Pauline and I matched on Sunday for presidents devotional :)





Sister Morgan

0 comments:

Post a Comment